So the girls wanted to go sledding with some friends when we got our first snow and I thought I would dress Bear up to go with them. Of course he hated all of it, hats, gloves, snow coat, and boots, oh and sledding.
Too fun! We got an inch of snow and then some freezing rain on top of it, so it wasn't fun! Just too darn cold! We were going to come to Utah the day after Christmas, but have decided (for many reasons) not to. Bummer, the snow is definitely more fun in Utah! Kev's parents are going on a mission (to Hong Kong), Jan. 5 and we were going to come home to see them, but just decided today that we aren't going to go. (Weather being a big factor.) Have a great Christmas! I haven't even gotten any kind of Christmas card/letter/anything out this year. I can't believe it's Christmas and the end of the year!
What fun a little snow makes! The littles are darling and bear makes a good polar bear, despite the fact that he doesn't like it...LOL! Enjoy what's left of the holiday hugs tricia
2 comments:
Too fun! We got an inch of snow and then some freezing rain on top of it, so it wasn't fun! Just too darn cold!
We were going to come to Utah the day after Christmas, but have decided (for many reasons) not to. Bummer, the snow is definitely more fun in Utah! Kev's parents are going on a mission (to Hong Kong), Jan. 5 and we were going to come home to see them, but just decided today that we aren't going to go. (Weather being a big factor.)
Have a great Christmas! I haven't even gotten any kind of Christmas card/letter/anything out this year. I can't believe it's Christmas and the end of the year!
What fun a little snow makes! The littles are darling and bear makes a good polar bear, despite the fact that he doesn't like it...LOL!
Enjoy what's left of the holiday
hugs
tricia
Post a Comment