Apr 22, 2009

Boise Depot


I have been holding on to these outfits for 4 months, I still love polka dots and blue and white is super cute....
Doesn't it look like Bear is playing golf watching to see where his ball is going to land FORE
Bug loves the camera and the camera loves her
Oh Goose was sooo scared on the window sill

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Key-ute kidlets! I wish mine would photograph that well!

Pattie D said...

These are about the cutest kids I know...I loved these pictures when you took them, still do! I am waiting for the quilt pic....
Thanks again for the hotpads...so fun! We have to arrange to live closer (may be on the other side)...Bug holding Bear makes him look so small, which I know he is, but he is so perfectly proportioned I forget how little he is until you see him with the bigger kids....Like your bigger kids are big...
Hope your doing something fun
hugs
tricia