May 24, 2010

Teacher, you take the cake!

Here is the thank you gift I did for our teachers this year....last year I did a "Hat's off to you" theme.
This year it is Teacher, you take the cake".....


Here is how I did it......

I used 2 hand towels (because I wanted to the true gift to be the gift card) and then you fold the towel in thirds,


then fold it in half again and safety pin the the end of them together to make a really long strip. (Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it folded in half again and pinned but you can get the idea I hope.)

Then you roll them up and secure the end with another safety pin.

Wrap ribbon around and accessorize..and place it on a cute plate ( I got this one for $2 at walmart)

I wrapped it cellophane, but I may like it better not wrapped. Oh well.

1 comment:

williamsfam5 said...

You are amazing. I think I say that every time I comment.