Dec 4, 2010

Haha...somebody's pretty funny

I was surprised to get a package in the mail today, then I thought oh maybe this person had my name for Christmas and is just really on the ball to have it here early, so I opened up the post office box and found this...
 I needed 3? I guess a few spare for when I start sewing again.
 Thank goodness I didn't need a whole hand attachment...but this definitely has better nails than me
 I know it is hard to tell but this a spare finger in a test tube

YUM! Finger Dog anyone? (with a side of ear...really?) Seriously where did they find this stuff. Thanks for the Good Laugh Tonya & Jason, we laughed so hard we almost cried!

Here is what the finger looks like now ( I'm pretty excited)




See, very little dead tissue left and lots of new pink Yipee.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That is too funny. Wish I have thought of it.
Your finger IS looking great!

Scott InLaws said...

So glad to hear and see that your finger is healing so well. Fun to receive the package of extra fingers/etc.