Nov 23, 2010

Shocked, Amazing, A Miracle

Let me just tell you that I felt a peace about my finger, and I was ok with whatever the DR might have to do to fix me up, but never did I even have a hope that I would be fine without a little work. Why might you ask, because the DR's said it wasn't a possibility, my surgeon said I would wake up out a surgery with my finger tacked to my middle finger but most likely down do my palm. So imagine my first awake moment, raising my hand to see that my finger was free standing and rebandaged. Today I went to the DR and his words were....
"when I peeled back the dead layers and found the tissue pink with blood supply I was shocked, it was amazing, this NEVER happens in adults, sometimes you see it in children but never in adults, it was a miracle"

So this is what my finger looks like now....
Notice my tip is deformed? The Dr thinks it will fill in. Yeah!

Here are some pictures of my Sister Heather's family that I took (and no it didn't feel good to use a camera)
But I hope it was worth it.





 Aren't my Sister and her husband a handsome pair?

My sweet mom and my nephew Noah. All the grand kids love her!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That's GREAT, Heidi! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! Still need to get you guys out here!

williamsfam5 said...

You are practically ready for a manicure! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!