Mar 2, 2011

In case you've been wondering...

Life has been a matter of uncontrolled chaos, so for the past month I'm not sure what I haven't done so here is a run down....
 Special Delivery....we made these felt envelopes so the kids could write sweet valentines to each other before Valentines. They loved it.
 Science Fair....Ugh, Which do you think is worse for your teeth....Coke or OJ  if you're a coke drinker make sure to brush.
 Prairie Days yeah we are getting lots of use out of a dress I made for a Church play for Goose that never happened.
 A vintage feel
Today was crazy hat day, well I did not want to buy a hat (normally I would love the excuse to shop for cute things but I had Activity Days to get ready for and helping a neighbor and my computer on the fritz and a my printer busted, add in some unsuccessful potty training,  a few tears (from mom and boy) and forget sewing or shopping so I used some cute hats we already had and TADA! I might be able to breathe after today!

No comments: