I found this chair at the local charity store for $10 and really liked the low back and rounded curves and thought it would be a great chair to refinish.
I used this primer tinted grey
And then turquoise spray paint.
I knew it would look great in a photo and my friend used it in some of her latest photo shoots. I love the pop of color. Seeing it in photos I kind of want to do another one soon.
I just want to show a couple pictures my friend did, she really is super talented!
See even without the pop of color the angle gives the picture good depth and interest
Another Picture of Britt's done with her older girl (ps do you love the yellow background? I found this fabric for 6.99 a yd what a steal!)
Do you remember my post about doing the black white and red chair for Britt's bday? UGH this is my favorite, I am still excited I found that fabric a year later!
I am so happy she can take what's in my head and with her talent create. I found the Black and white damask fabric for the background and the same place I bought the zebra print. Then I went to a really cute local store and found the black and white outfit and head piece. Isn't her baby so sweet. I am soooo happy she likes what my mind comes up with. She inspires me, and isn't that what we want? To be surrounded by people who inspire us?
oh yeah here is one more picture of the turquoise chair but just showing the legs.
Geez I can't stop myself, it's like I'm addicted to showing the world my friends photography.
This is the blessing dress I made for her sweet baby girl. I just have to tell you that the pick rose trimming is left over from the 1st dress I ever sewed (it was Gooses christmas dress when she was just a few months old. I almost can't believe I kept it for like 12 years yikes! Does that mean I'm a pack rat...maybe you shouldn't answer that....haha
Notice the headband? I made the barrette from the fabric I used so she could be perfectly matched. I just love that I could give this little princess a pretty white dress.






No comments:
Post a Comment